Activity 1.2 – Security and the Internet Quick Guide
- Activity 1.2.1 Firewalls and Malware
- Activity 1.2.2 File Management
- Activity 1.2.3 Process Management
- Activity 1.2.4 Securing Your Browser
- Project 1.2.4 It’s a Trap!
Complete Activity 1.2.1 – Approximately 2 Classes
Snipping Tool Instructions
- Open the Snipping Tool from the Windows Start menu. It automatically opens in snip mode, ready to take a snip/screenshot.
- If you are not ready to snip, click Cancel.
- When you are ready to snip, click New.
- Click and drag your cursor over the portion of the screen you want to capture.
- Click the Save Snip button (or File > Save As…) and save the image as a .PNG file.
- To take a new snip, click New.