Students learn the history of encryption and ciphers and use frequency predictors to try to break the codes. They practice data hiding techniques, such as cryptography and steganography. Finally, they attempt to decrypt each other’s encrypted messages.
Lesson 4.1 – Cryptography
- Activity 4.1.1 Ciphers and Early Cryptography
- Activity 4.1.2 Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
- Activity 4.1.3 Storage Encryption Techniques
- Activity 4.1.4 Steganography
- Project 4.1.5 Down the Rabbit Hole
ASSIGNMENT: (Due TODAY (May 19, 2020): Activity 4.1.3 Storage Encryption Techniques – GOOGLE DOC