**YOU MUST LOG IN TO CANVAS EACH ASSIGNMENT DAY FOR ATTENDANCE PURPOSES. LC WILL USE THIS TO KEEP ATTENDANCE RECORDS TO MEET REGULATIONS
UNIT #3 – EARNINGS
JOURNAL ENTRY: What would be your dream job, and why?
VOCABULARY: Complete the Two Terms for Lifelong Employment
- Matthew McConaughey | 5 Minutes for the NEXT 50 Years of Your LIFE – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKJImnk-gzQ
- Create Google Document
- Title the Document with Your Name and 5 Minutes
- Answer Question – What does success mean to you?
- Answer Question – What is your hill?
- Answer Question – What is USUALLY the first step to answering the question according to Mr. McConaughey?
- Answer Question – What are the four things in the video that we need to stop giving in too to improve ourselves?
- Answer Question – What will to many options make us? One word answer.
- Answer Question – Think about and answer, What are you not?
- Lifelong Employment Notes – LINK
- Complete Guided Notes: LINK
- You must download the notes to your desktop and open them in Adobe reader to save.
- Email the notes to email@example.com
Saving Fillable PDF Files on a Chromebook
- Open the PDF file.
- Fill in/complete the all of the fields within the form.
- After completing your assignment, select the Print icon.
- Make sure the Destination reads Save as PDF. …
- Select the Save icon and save the file. …
- You can then submit the PDF file that you saved by selecting it from your files.