ANNOUNCEMENT:. For the 2019-20 school year, PLTW has made the determination to suspend our End-of-Course Assessments.
**YOU MUST LOG IN TO CANVAS EACH ASSIGNMENT DAY FOR ATTENDANCE PURPOSES. LC WILL USE THIS TO KEEP ATTENDANCE RECORDS TO MEET REGULATIONS
ATTENDANCE FORM – CLICK (MANDATORY)
Lesson 3.2 – Attacks from the Net
- Activity 3.3.1 Analyzing Address Resolution (2 Days)
- Activity 3.3.2 Analyzing Control Messages (2 Days)
- Activity 3.3.3 Analyzing Packet Fragmentation (2 Days)
- Activity 3.3.4 Analyzing Wireless Authentication (2 Days)
- Project 3.3.5 Analyzing the Attack (4 Days)
Activity 3.3.1 – Analyzing Address Resolution
- COMPLETE ACTIVITY 3.3.1 (Week #1 – March 18th through March 31st)
- EMAIL ME a copy of Activity 3.3.1 by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
- This gives you Wednesday, Friday, the Monday after spring break.
Saving Fillable PDF Files on a Chromebook
- Open the PDF file.
- Fill in/complete the all of the fields within the form.
- After completing your assignment, select the Print icon.
- Make sure the Destination reads Save as PDF. …
- Select the Save icon and save the file. …
- You can then submit the PDF file that you saved by selecting it from your files.